Complaint Review: Yallstore Buy.com Service

• Updated: Sat, April 23, 2011

• Reported By: franj — New Jersey United States of America
Yallstore Buy.com Service
726 64TH ST Brooklyn , NY 11220 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Yallstore Buy.com Service YallStore.com@gmail.com The merchandise do work also, they are play a rip-off game and stealing my money. Brooklyn, New York

I order a purple keyboard adapter from www.buy.com on 3/19/2011 9:02:00 AM, they sending me green mouse adapters that do not work.  Also, it was not send by www.buy.com but, yallstore.com@gmail.com.

I told them it was the wrong one and they send me another one the new one was the same But, would not fit the keyboard.

So, I told them I wanted my money back and I would return the two mouse adapters on 04-19-2011.

I pay $4.56 for the adapter and they are refunding me $0.91.

Yallstore Shipping Dept.

726 64TH ST

Brooklyn , NY 11220

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2011 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yallstore-Buycom-Service/Brooklyn-New-York-11220/Yallstore-Buycom-Service-YallStorecomgmailcom-The-merchandise-do-work-also-they-are-721110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yallstore Buy.com Service