Complaint Review: Yamaha Suzuki of Texas

• Reported By: bikerman — Bedford Texas United States of America
Yamaha Suzuki of Texas
Hwy 10, Hurst, Tx Hurst, Texas United States of America

Yamaha Suzuki of Texas Lies, Poor Service, Theft! Hurst, Texas

I bought my motorcycle from them 1 1/2 years ago and they seemed ok...I had an accident 1 1/2 months ago and called their service shop to see if they could get me in right away because my bike is my only source of transportation, which I explained to them.  The manager (Kane) promised me they could!  Long story short, and because of severe incompetence, something that should have taken about a week to fix, took 4 weeks and 2 days....let me remind you that my bike is my only transportation!  To top it all off, they took one of my blinker lights out, on a side of the bike that wasn't even to be worked on, probably as a slap in the face for all of my phone calls checking on the bike!  I realized it a couple of days later...called up there, got another manager to promise they had the part and would give it to me the next day.  When I got there, no one knew who I was, didn't know anything about it, and they didn't have a blinker light in the whole dealership to give me!!!  WOW, so not only did they steal from me, screw me around on repairs and lie about multiple things, they like wasting my time too!!!  Stay away from that dealership at all costs, there are plenty out there that will jump through hoops for your business, I Promise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yamaha-Suzuki-of-Texas/Hurst-Texas-/Yamaha-Suzuki-of-Texas-Lies-Poor-Service-Theft-Hurst-Texas-605364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yamaha Suzuki of Texas