Complaint Review: Yana Grivkovskaya

• Reported By: I Hate Scammers — Birmingham Alabama
Yana Grivkovskaya
Moscow Nationwide Russian Federation

Yana Grivkovskaya, Beware: Scammer and Criminal Moscow Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: The Author's Final Update: Yana Grivkovskaya is Permanently Cleared, All Charges Are Dismissed, All Charges Are Dropped

*Consumer Comment: Author's Response/Author's Update: Issue Solved and Closed

*Consumer Comment: Question

"She's beautiful but deceptive."  That's the way to describe Yana Grivkovskaya.  We corresponded for some time and afterwards met each other forming what I thought was a wonderful connection and a bond.  However little did I know that Yana Grivkovskaya thought of using this bond between us to her own deceptive advantage.  It so happened that Yana Grivkovskaya decided to ask me to loan her a certain amount of money because she said she needed to take care of a particular issue and that she would afterwards pay me back. [continued below]....

.....  I asked for more information about this but she told me to trust her and that my trust in her would help to strengthen our bond.  Of course with my desire for a deeper connection with Yana Grivkovskaya I willingly agreed.  After she received this certain amount of money I decided to contact her both by phone and by E-mail to find out if her issue was not completely solved.  I got absolutely no response and till this day Yana Grivkovskaya still has my money and has never repaid me back what I loaned her nor has she even shown any desire to contact me again.  In other words she is a scammer and a thief and though she might be very beautiful on the outside I soon learned that she was ugly and deceitful in her character and in her personality on the inside.  This also showed me that Yana Grivkovskaya is someone who uses her beauty and good looks to manipulate and deceive.  I have since learned that someone who is truly beautiful is one who is beautiful on the inside not just on the outside alone.  I learned this hard and hurtful lesson but being that I am angry at what Yana Grivkovskaya has done I decided to create this record so that all will know what a liar, con artist, trickster, deceiver, and crook Yana Grivkovskaya is and that she will not get away with what she has so mischievously and wickedly done!!! Yana Grivkovskaya is a very Evil woman indeed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yana-Grivkovskaya/nationwide/Yana-Grivkovskaya-Beware-Scammer-and-Criminal-Moscow-Nationwide-1134687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yana Grivkovskaya

AUTHOR: I Hate Scammers - ()

I, the official author of this report, do hereby state, that after fixing all issues, between myself, and Yana Grivkovskaya, I declare that:

Yana Grivkovskaya is Cleared of

All Wrong

All Charges Against Her Are

Dismissed

All Charges Against Her Are

Dropped

THE END

Я, официальный автор этого отчета, сделать настоящим заявляю, что после фиксации всех вопросов, между мной и Яной Grivkovskaya, я заявляю, что:

Яна Grivkovskaya очищается от

Все Неправильный

Все обвинения против нее

Уволен

Все обвинения против нее

Выпало

КОНЕЦ

Author's Response/Author's Update: Issue Solved and Closed

AUTHOR: I Hate Scammers - ()

I am the official Author of this report, and I am using another E-mail to post here, but I wanted to say that this issue is now solved between myself and Yana.  It was a serious misunderstanding,yes, but I finally met up with Yana, and we were able get the whole issue solved.

Yana Grivkovskaya is Not A Criminal or Scammer.  I was Wrong for saying so.

THIS CASE IS NOW FINISHED WITH AND HAS ENDED WELL

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Where did you meet this woman? Did you meet in person? Or just online chat.