Complaint Review: Yana Shiki

• Reported By: Upset costomer — WEST PALM BEACH Florida
Yana Shiki
3819 nw 49th st.tamarac Fl. 33309 tamarac, Florida United States of America

Yana Shiki Frank/ Jose Harley Bags for sale tamarac, Florida

Saw an add about Harley stretched saddlebags for sale.  Spoke to a guy by the name of Frank.  He told me to come in to buy the bags, so I did.  I drove 1 1/2 hours to get there.  The bags they had were the same ones as the ones that they advertised.  When I went to pay them the owner, I think his name is Jose said no, they are not for sale.  They made me travel 1 1/2 just to send me back home.  They had no intentions of helping me at all.  Normally a company makes a mistake they eat it and make the customer happy.  This company as you see is not to make the customer happy,  its to send them off unhappy and with nothing in their hands.  Remember its suppose to be, The customer is always right.  In this case they did have the bags and I held them, how can you post something and then its not for sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yana-Shiki/tamarac-Florida-33309/Yana-Shiki-Frank-Jose-Harley-Bags-for-sale-tamarac-Florida-1036693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yana Shiki