Complaint Review: Yancey, LLC

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Kevin — coral springs Florida
Yancey, LLC
Nationwide USA

Yancey, LLC Scott YanceyAimee YanceyGoliathImoneyYanceyFE Yancey eventsEvTech MediaAll credit card fraud experts,in my opinion Scott yancey ripoff seminars Utah Nationwide

*Author of original report: Yancey update

My wife and I bought and attended the $1,997 workshop held April 17th 2014. This supposedly would provide us with the necessary training, knowledge and step-by-step methods to understand and possibly earn money in Real Estate. Instead, the $1,997 workshop went over the same things that we got at the initial free orientation, flew through snippets of high level stuff which could not be understood, had to listen to several stories of the leaders unbelievable success and then presented with product pitches to spend another $20k to $40k on more workshops in Las Vegas to really get the information that we were misled into thinking we would get on this weekend training

More than half the time spent at the $1,997 workshop was spent on their product pitches.

We did not receive the training as promised when we signed up. I can honestly say that the only thing we were “taught” was how to kite funds by opening numerous credit card accounts and funding a transaction with the banks money robbing from Peter to pay Paul, I believe this is illegal?? Since we were warned about asking any questions of the event leader Mr. Brock Madsen I spoke with our group leader Shawn during day two and expressed my concerns regarding lack of useful information. Shawn told me that I was not a “doer” and this was probably not going to help me anyway so I could just leave. I asked him for my money back and he said to call him after the event to arrange for a full refund. I was completely unable to reach him and believe the number he gave me is no good.

I then called customer service and was given a complete runaround. I called no less than eleven times with the same result, we will get back to you. This is in my opinion a complete scam and bad business. Scott yancey and your crew should be ashamed of yourself. The only ones profiting are the event owners and leaders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yancey-LLC/nationwide/Yancey-LLC-Scott-YanceyAimee-YanceyGoliathImoneyYanceyFE-Yancey-eventsEvTech-MediaAll-cr-1161501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yancey, LLC

Yancey update

AUTHOR: Kevin - ()

To be fair here is an update: Today I have received information that my payment will be refunded.

I will update again with the outcome or further information.