Complaint Review: Yandy.com

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: cc — south Yarmouth Massachusetts United States of America
Yandy.com
41780 N vision Way phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Yandy.com worst company ever don't buy anything from them. Bad delivery, bad customer service, poor quality products, bad return policy and lots of run around to get your money back, please stay away from this phoenix , Arizona

Please stay away from Yandy.com not only did they send me the wrong dress in the wrong color and the wrong size. But they mess my order up 3 times and i still didn't get the dress. OMG this company is impossible the last I heard of my order a young lady told me on the phone when I called that  the dress was sitting on her desk didn't get shipped yes the dress I had needed to go to my party in a couple of hour and to make matters worse they are giving me the run around to get my money back. Customer service sucks. Please don't order anything from Yandy.com they shouldn't be allowed to be selling on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yandycom/phoenix-Arizona-85086/Yandycom-worst-company-ever-dont-buy-anything-from-them-Bad-delivery-bad-customer-ser-990609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yandy.com