Complaint Review: Yashua Financial and D'Anthony

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 27, 2012

• Reported By: David Marshal — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Yashua Financial and D'Anthony
1000 5th street, suit 200,Miami Beach, FL 33139 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Yashua Financial and D'Anthony , D'Anthony, Trinity, Trinitee, Yashua D'Anthony, Financial Scammer, Sexual Preditor, Scam Master, Fraudulent Company. FradStar, His name is D'Anthony, Hide also under Trinity, D'Anthony, Anthony, Yahsua, He is a real American Scammer, We must catch him and put him in the Prison for forever. He is also an enemy o tYashua Financ Miami Beach, Florida

Trinity D'Anthony Yahsua is a real fraud and scam artist. Trinity D'Anthony Yahsua used to call me at least 15 times a day before I send him the Money. As soon as I send him money he calls them consulting fees. He also sing agreement with stating that he 100% Guarantees that he is going to raise money for our company. Trinity D'Anthony Yahsua promise he will put me on the phone on the same day or night at least with 5 investors who are willing to invest money under my offering memorandum. He is so nice at that time no one can believe it.

Trinity D'Anthony Yahsua shows his true collor as soon as he gets his clients money. He stop contacting at all and do not answer phone call at all. He got his money and that is it!! Trinity D'Anthony Yahsua thinks that he can get way with it. I have also filed a complain with the 'District Attorney's" Office in Miami. FL.

Also I am requesting to other victims to contact me ASAP who wants to be in the Lawsuit! I am also working on to file a Class Action Lawsuit again him. I am really upset about Trinity D'Anthony Yahsua's Attitude and deceived by some one like him! I feel myself a real Victim and Stupid! This country is nothing but filled with scam artists!!
WE must stop Trinity D'Anthony Yahsua and all his accomplices!

Trinity D'Anthony Yahsu is a real white color Criminal and he must be stopped!
Please contact me at (((REDACTED)))@GMAIL.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yashua-Financial-and-DAnthony/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Yashua-Financial-and-DAnthony-DAnthony-Trinity-Trinitee-Yashua-DAnthony-Financial-889052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yashua Financial and D'Anthony