Complaint Review: Yashua Financial

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Krissy — New York Nationwide United States of America
Yashua Financial
1000 5th Street, Suite 200 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Yashua Financial D'Anthony SCAMMER and HIGHLY UPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS Miami Beach, Florida

Yashua Financial (D'Anthony aka Dion Anthony aka D'Anthony Latti aka Trinity) is a SCAM and their unprofessional track record shows it!

I had the misfortune of running into this company because the company I work for posted an ad on Craigslist for a private investor. This scumbag individual by the name of D'Anthony contacted me claiming that Yashua Financial was some sort of investment corporation wanting to invest in the company. He asked for some of our business information and an executive summary. Fair enough. However because this was a Craigslist inquiry, I felt the need to do some research before disclosing any of our confidential info. Upon doing some research on the company, I was literally FLOORED at the amount of complaints and negative reviews out there against this company. I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt (especially because anyone can go and post a negative review) but everything pointed to SCAMING people out of money. They don't even respond to BBB complaints (which shows how unprofessional they are) and there is even an ongoing state investigation against the company in Florida! Seems as though he takes money from people, fails to deliver and then runs!

When I replied to the D'Anthony to let him know we were not at all interested, he proceeded to send me numerous and highly UNPROFESSIONAL back to back email, claiming that McDonalds has more complaints than they do but they're still the #1 fast food chain. The back and forth emails got ugly and ended with him calling me ignorant, stupid and a loser. WOW! I don't know what kind of business operates like this but clearly, we dodged a bullet in NOT working with this clown.

People stay away from YASHUA FINANCIAL and Mr. D'Anthony at all costs! They are scammers and extremely awful business people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yashua-Financial/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139-6508/Yashua-Financial-DAnthony-SCAMMER-and-HIGHLY-UPROFESSIONAL-BUSINESS-Miami-Beach-Florida-904251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yashua Financial