Complaint Review: Yeanina Oliva

• Submitted: Sun, February 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 13, 2011

• Reported By: Victim of Identity Thief Yeanina Oliva — Sacramento California United States of America
Yeanina Oliva
1100 Howe Ave Apt 165 Sacramento, California United States of America

Yeanina Oliva Renata Olive Do Not Get Involved With This Identity Thief ! - Sacramento, California

This girl Yeanina Oliva going by Renata Olive stole my identity she pretended to need help I met her at church, we got togehter I let her borrow money, she pretended to be sweet and innocent, after a few months I stopped hearing from her all together.

Well soon I started receiving bills for credit cards she had got in my name, and I was getting letters in the mail all the time with her first name and my last name, and when I questioned her she denied it/ Now I can't get ahold of her and her number changed. My credit score has went down and there is nothing I can do the police will do nothing.

If she pretends to be all nice and innocent do not believe it, she is a liar and thief she is not to be trusted do not fall for her good looks or pretty face, or you will be sorry and you wll ind up with a pail of bills to pay for trusting her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2011 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yeanina-Oliva/Sacramento-California-95825/Yeanina-Oliva-Renata-Olive-Do-Not-Get-Involved-With-This-Identity-Thief-Sacramento-Ca-695050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yeanina Oliva