Complaint Review: Yellow Book, King of Prussia, PA

• Submitted: Tue, January 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 26, 2010

• Reported By: tommycat — Upper Chichester Pennsylvania United States of America
Yellow Book, King of Prussia, PA
2560 Renaissance Boulevard King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 18006430003
  • Web:
  • Category:

Yellow Book, King of Prussia, PA Yellow Book, PA Consumer Alert! Yellow Book Will Ignore Your requests, even ruin your credit just to get their money!! King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Consumer Alert!! Beware of Yellow Book of King of Prussia and PA!

Im a small painting contractor located in southeatern Pennsylvania and Ive had nothing but on going problems and harrasement from Yellow Book of King of Prussia, PA just because Ive voiced my complaints back in August of 2008 about their poor service with their customer service department. They will gladly send their independent sales reps to collect your money, (they will even come to your funeral,) but when it comes to resolving an issue regarding something as simple as a spelling error or incorrect phone number in your phone book ad, they (in my case,) simply ignored my request to make the changes until I signed the contract and gave them a check. I decided because of this poor treatment, that I would discontinue my service with them. I did not sign the contract for ongoing service with them in August of 2008 and yet they (sales rep Wilcox,) persistantly haraased me to continue service.

Everytime I called Yellow Book they would just leave me hanging on to a digitalized voice mail with the inability of someone to resolve my problem. When I finally got through to a customer service rep, they told me there was no such employee by the name of Wilcox.

To summarize my situation for the rest of you consumers, Yellow Book of King of Prussia, PA   Representative Joan McNamara decided to continue printing my ad (with spelling errors and misprints,) without my authorization! The company continued to bill me, followed later with threatening letters and unidentified phone calls from RMS collections and then went on to put a negative mark on my personal credit report with Dunn & Bradstreet, Transunion, and other credit agencies.

Now Im getting letters from Yellow Books attorneys telling me to send them a check for $2200.00 and this problem will disappear. What about the PRINCIPLE POINT IN THIS MATTER!

After having great credit over the years as a small business, I am getting denied small business loans from my bank and others because YELLOW BOOK has severly affected my chances of getting new credit!

I have decided to take this to court representing myself, (I cant afford a lawyer,) and I will fight Yellow Book right to the end and I hope the rest of their greedy executives will go down with the ship.

Take it from me as a hardworking fighting small business person, stay away from YELLOW BOOK!

I would love to hear from all of you who have had similar problems with Yellow Book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Book-King-of-Prussia-PA/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Yellow-Book-King-of-Prussia-PA-Yellow-Book-PA-Consumer-Alert-Yellow-Book-Will-Ignore-Y-560163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Book, King of Prussia, PA