Complaint Review: Yellow Book Sales

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:davidsville Pennsylvania
Yellow Book Sales
107 N. Commerce Way Suite 100 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Yellow Book Sales unethical thieves that must be arrested for grand larceny. ripped off are whole city Bethlehem Pennsylvania

young female walks in your place of business showing cleavage and offering to take you to dinner late evening. feeds you a line that she likes older men and she's staying at the hotel across the street. The girl goes on to ask if you would like a bigger ad this year as if you did business with her company before and claims she's with the local yellow pages and shows you the same logo used by verizon. She claims that this year their book is going to 5 times more people and it's twice as big. I was told that I was getting the old rate but they have a minimum to get the discount. I had to give a $500 DEPOSIT that was deducted from my ad and would get a partial refund returned if I gave it to her now to get old pricing discount. I then found out that these were all lies so I called for return of my money and to cancel the ad and they said it would be returned. I called numerous times after that and after the 5th or 6th call which lasted over a period of weeks I got a huge bill saying I owed them thousands more. please help put this company in it's place as the attorney general must do something about this as I'm just a small businessman and can't afford to take this kind of loss!!!!!

davidsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Book-Sales/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania-18017/Yellow-Book-Sales-unethical-thieves-that-must-be-arrested-for-grand-larceny-ripped-off-ar-401716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Book Sales