Complaint Review: Yellow Book

• Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Meridian Idaho United States of America
Yellow Book
6300 C street SW, po box 3162 Cedar rapids, Iowa United States of America

Yellow Book Misrepresented, lied about price and service provided Cedar rapids, Iowa

I am a small business owner and was lied to and misled by the yellowbook representative. She told me she bought me the domain that would rank my business on google, but it actually takes you to my top competitor! She then switched the letters to a similar looking domain in the contract. She told me she got me meridianbeautysalon.com but actually got me meridainbeautysalon which does nothing for me at all. Plus helps my competition and I am paying the bill!

She also told me I was going to be charged $7 per phone call directed from a number in the yellow book ad, but put $9 in the contract, which she never gave me a copy of until I tried to cancel. The company refuses to let me cancel and basically my competitor is reaping all the benefit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Book/Cedar-rapids-Iowa-52406/Yellow-Book-Misrepresented-lied-about-price-and-service-provided-Cedar-rapids-Iowa-834069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Book