Complaint Review: Yellow Business Ads

• Reported By: Shannon — Norcross Georgia United States of America
Yellow Business Ads
7891 W Flagler St Miami, Florida United States of America

Yellow Business Ads Deceptive Tactics Miami, Florida

I received a call from Yellow Business Ads for the owner of my comapnay when I stated that she was not in the office I was told by James Wright(Badge # 0468) that I could help because they were only cancelling our contract with their company. I told him yes that I could help verify the info since it was a cancellation. I did not realize that we have NEVER done business with this company until after I was transferred to a lady and when asked if I was authorized to cancel I stated YES that I am athorized to cancel. She stated that she knew that she just needed a Yes or no so I answered yes. I had an uneasy feeling when we hung up the phone so I googled them and realized I had been scammed. We got a bill 3 weeks later for something that was something that was suppose to be a cancellation. Now four months later we have statred getting calls from the collection company they are arrogant and keep stating that they have the authorazation recorded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Business-Ads/Miami-Florida-33144/Yellow-Business-Ads-Deceptive-Tactics-Miami-Florida-958834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Business Ads