Complaint Review: Yellow Cab Company

• Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: Nicole — Sunrise Florida United States of America
Yellow Cab Company
221 West Oakland Park Boulevard Wilton Manors, Florida United States of America

Yellow Cab Company Inappropriate Driver Yelled at me in front of my two small Children! Wilton Manors, Florida

After a round trip fare to pick my son up from school. The meter showed $24.90. I added $1.10 on the debit pad and took out cash to give the driver of cab 750 an additional tip. I then clicked submit, then the driver told me I had swiped my card incorrectly and that it didn't go through.

I then watched as he tried several more times to get my card to go through unsuccessfully. He swiped my card an additional 3 times. Concerned that he was simply charging my account over and over again, I called Chase and sure enough the debit of $26.00 had been withdrawn from my account. With my infant daughter in tow and my 3 year old son I began to get out of the cab only to be yelled at incessively by the driver about my nonpayment and yelling at me about how I needed to pay for his time and service, loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

How embarrassing it was, my eyes watering, my hands shaking and my children frightened by this MONSTER and his INAPPROPRIATE behavior. I asked him to call yellow cab and ask them about the charge and how to proceed and he yelled that I needed to call someone and PAY HIM!

I will tell everyone I know of how badly I was treated today and how I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!! I will never forget his cab number either, 750. This is unacceptable treatment of a customer.

I came inside my condo and printed the statement from my bank showing Yellow Cab had in fact debited the $26.00 from my account, I quickly printed it out and ran out to show him, but he had driven off.

I have NEVER been treated so rudely and the fact that some MAN was yelling at me in front of my young children keeps re-playing in my mind. COMEPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I would like to know what they would offer for such disrespectful behavior of an employee to a paying customer. I want to know what their policy is with dealing with a driver who acts in such an inappropriate manner to a woman and two small children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2010 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Cab-Company/Wilton-Manors-Florida-/Yellow-Cab-Company-Inappropriate-Driver-Yelled-at-me-in-front-of-my-two-small-Children-W-630711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Cab Company