- Report: #662384
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Yellow Cab
Yellow Cab74 S Hudson St. Seattle, Washington United States of America
Yellow Cab Yellow Cab of Seattle Rude, Unreliable, Unaccountable Customer Service Seattle, Washington
*Consumer Comment: Maybe i can help?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I've been using Seattle Yellow Cab service for a long time every 2-3 weeks. After series of events over the past couple of months, I will never use them again.
1. They supposedly have your address in the system, once you call a cab to pick you up from home. On three separate occasions, dispatcher verified my address... and sent the cab to the wrong one. Last week it cost me being late for an airplane.
2. Dispatchers are extremely rude. (Not all of them - but I guess I was just "lucky" to get a rude one every other time I call).
Last time I called to verify that they are sending a DIFFERENT cab, after sending the original one to the wrong address - the dispatcher called me "smartmouth" and hung up on me! The cabbie (the original one, who did show up late, after all), told me that the dispatcher cancelled my order after that. Just to re-iterate the situation: I called ahead of time to order a cab for the airport, got a call from cabbie who was in a completely different part of town, at the wrong address; I called the dispatcher to address their error; got hung up on and a dispatcher with an attitude; and got my order cancelled without replacement. I was lucky that the original cabbie called me again. This service is horrible. Dispatchers have no accountability.
They flat-out do not care whether you get your cab or not. Word of warning - use someone else. I know I will.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Cab/Seattle-Washington-98134/Yellow-Cab-Yellow-Cab-of-Seattle-Rude-Unreliable-Unaccountable-Customer-Service-Seattle-662384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.