Complaint Review: Yellow National Directory

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Joy Wright — Haines City Florida United States of America
Yellow National Directory

Yellow National Directory Telling me I owe a bill for this year when thet were told last year not to renew Internet

I was contacted Friday the 8 of Feb. for the first time telling me that I owe for advertising that I supposedly agreed to on a day that I was out of town. They played a recording that was exactly like one made about a year and a half ago. I payed them last year when I was contacted and played the recording and told her not to ever contact me again she assured me that it would be taken care of. She never told me or offered to send a form that I was told Friday that I had to have.

I looked on their website to get their phone number the person calling would not give it to me and it is blocked. He is extremely irritating and will not let you talk, and thretened to turn it over to collections.Tried to call back and talk to a supervisor, but was put back with the same person.

Even if you agree to this you do not get what they promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-National-Directory/internet/Yellow-National-Directory-Telling-me-I-owe-a-bill-for-this-year-when-thet-were-told-last-1013632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow National Directory