Complaint Review: Yellow Page Directories

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Quincy Massachusetts
Yellow Page Directories
Texas carolton, Select State/Province USA

Yellow Page Directories Scam, rip-off, update phone number, huge bill carolton Texas

I recieved mail from what looked like "Yellow Pages" the phone book company, and in it was a sheet that stated " make sure all of your business info is correct and mail back" Since the phone number they had was incorrect I corrected it and sent it back. It did not say anywhere on the sheet that I would be charged. Once I recieved a bill in the mail I called to cancel it because I never signed up for this. Todady I got a call from their collections agency ( after I had cancelled) and was told I owe $377.75? When I cancelled the account I was never told I owed anything. This seems like a giant scam, I traced the collections # on google and it came up as another country??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Page-Directories/carolton-Select-StateProvince/Yellow-Page-Directories-Scam-rip-off-update-phone-number-huge-bill-carolton-Texas-1066174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Page Directories