Complaint Review: Yellow Pages Directories

• Reported By: Biz Owner — Arvada Colorado
Yellow Pages Directories
Nationwide USA

Yellow Pages Directories Complete SCAM Irving Nationwide

I received a form in the mail for a FREE listing in Yellow Pages Directories, completed the form and sent it in.  2 months later I receive a bill for $300.  I contact the toll free number listed on the bill and was connected to a representative who was slurring his words so I asked to speak with a manager and a person named Jose got on the phone and made the claim that I signed up for a $300 per month service which I of course denied at which point he said that he would just notate the account that I was refusing to work with him and then hung up.

I called back and was connected to another rep who took my information and then after a couple minutes she said that "her system is down", put me on hold and then hung up on me as well.   This is clearly a scam, I know I'm going to recieve more bills with late fee's and other charges that I didn't agree to and continue to be avoided.  Watch out for this as it's going to waste a lot of my time and more money to hire an attorney to take care of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Pages-Directories/nationwide/Yellow-Pages-Directories-Complete-SCAM-Irving-Nationwide-1138947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Pages Directories