Complaint Review: Yellow Pages Group Online

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: billshtgac — Wisconsin United States of America
Yellow Pages Group Online
300 International Drive Suite 100 Williamsville Buffalo, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 18554471223
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Yellow Pages Group Online WHAT A SCAM Williamsville Buffalo, New York

About a 2 months ago, I got a phone call asking if we would like to renew our ad, I said no.  Then they asked for approval of the invoice.  I wanted to actually see the invoice for myself so I approved it.  I recieved it in the invoice in the mail to the tune of $695.95.  I did not pay it as I had no idea who approved it.  A couple weeks ago I got a phone call from the "collection department" stating that this invoice is overdue and if it does not get taken care of they will send it to pre-legal and it would affect our credit rating.  I got into a very long heated conversation with this lady that did not speak very good english.  I asked her for proof that someone from here had approved the original listing.   We went round and round, she offered to give me a discount if paid today by credit card.  After several repeated attempts to get her to give me proof of the originial listing she stated that I approved the invoice.  Yes I know I approved it, because I wanted to see what we were being charged for and find out who originally approved this ad that was supposedly from back in 2010.  We get many calls from people asking to update our current listing and when they ask you if it is correct and you say yes, that is when they get you on record.  So anyways my boss was put into contact with her and she kept repeating the same things she said to me.  He wanted proof of the approval of the original listing.  She finally gave him to her Supervisor who said that yes he would be able to come up with that and he will get back to us.  Never heard back from him.  She called again today to ask "what would it take to get this settled?"  We said proof that someone actually approved the original listing.  She said she was sending us to the legal department.  So now we wait to hear from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Pages-Group-Online/Williamsville-Buffalo-New-York-14221/Yellow-Pages-Group-Online-WHAT-A-SCAM-Williamsville-Buffalo-New-York-997205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Pages Group Online