Complaint Review: Yellow Pages United

• Reported By: Pick-it — Fayetteville Arkansas
Yellow Pages United
PO Box 53231 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Yellow Pages United Advertising/Misleading Atlanta Georgia

Yellow Pages United got someone in the office to sign the notice that looks like they just want you to update your listing in 2009. It says "This is not a bill". They are now telling me that we owe them $1950! They said, very rudely that it automatically renews when I asked them why are we being charged after 2009. I have been here for 3 years and have never seen or heard anything about this. What reputable company will keep publishing your listing for 4 years with no payment? When I searched for them, nothing came up. I have read many, many complaints on the Better Business Bureau's website. I filed a complaint myself. They are intentionally misrepresenting themselves in order to get money for nothing. When you search for your company's name, their "listing" does not come up. They are not a legit company and I will not pay them a dime!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Pages-United/Atlanta-Georgia-30355/Yellow-Pages-United-AdvertisingMisleading-Atlanta-Georgia-1062627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Pages United