Complaint Review: Yellow Pages United

• Submitted: Sat, June 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:Pacific Grove California
Yellow Pages United
www.yellowpagesunited.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Yellow Pages United Deceptive , Did not follow up on misprint of my company name or heading . Now they keep harrasing me with bills . Atlanta Georgia

This company picked up my company info. via my phone provider They tried to solicit me with their services .
They had my company name worded wrong & under the wrong heading. which by the way made a less than favorable impression on me regarding their services.

I responded to them by making note to their mistakes . get my name & who I am right first ! then I "may" inquire more into their services .

Instead , I got a bill with the same mistakes listed .
After being bombarded With repeat billings , I (with great effort) finally found them online through "Google" .

I looked my-self up to see if there was even such a listing existing . They did in fact have a listing for me with the still incorrect name of my company , under the wrong heading !

Enough of these slackers !

I do not even run yellow pages ads with my local phone directories . I am in a tight nit area where everyone knows everyone. My company is a local based business that only services a very small area.

If I was to list my company in the yellow pages , it would be in the "local" yellow pages . not some "only if you know where to find me " online Phantom listings. In regards to to "yellow pages united" . They buy your info from your phone company , list you in their database & just start billing you . Boy What a Scam !!!! .

William
Pacific Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Pages-United/Atlanta-Georgia-30355/Yellow-Pages-United-Deceptive-Did-not-follow-up-on-misprint-of-my-company-name-or-headin-461471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Pages United