• Report: #1002071

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Shawn — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Yellow Pages United
P.O. Box 53251 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Yellow Pages United Don't be fooled by this company they do nothing and are not affiliated with the Yellow Pages Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Beware of United Yellow Pages

When I first started my insurance agency I was contacted by this company and was under the understanding that they were with the Yellow Pages and I needed to claim my advertisement.  I paid $396.00 for a year.  I later learned my company did all advertising through a centralized company with the yellow pages.

I never heard anything from this company until today...three years later.  They called and told one of my employees that I owed $1500+  I contacted them and spoke with a rude guy named Chad telling me I could settle for one more year at $360.  I asked to speak with a manager.

Kim told me that I could have "claimed my website" on their website and they have been listing me in their "business book".

Bottom line this company provides nothing and does nothing but send a bill.  Don't fall for it.

Shawn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Pages-United/Atlanta-Georgia-30355/Yellow-Pages-United-Dont-be-fooled-by-this-company-they-do-nothing-and-are-not-affiliate-1002071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Pages United

Beware of United Yellow Pages

AUTHOR: Jake Johnson - ()

I received a phone call from a woman who claimed she worked for the Yellow Pages. She asked me if I wanted to continue my Yellow Page ad online. I tried asking her questions about this and she rudely interrupted me and asked when I was going to pay the $500 I owed them. I continued to try and question her. She claimed I agreed to this and that the conversation had been taped. She said she was forwarding this onto the collection departments. A few days have gone by and today I received a bill in the mail from them. I had almost paid this until I read these comments posted. If anyone else has had this experience please post about it on here. Thank you.