Complaint Review: Yellow US Pages

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Artist Eye — Seattle Washington
Yellow US Pages
100 Church St, 8th floor New York, New York United States of America

Yellow US Pages Jennefer Morrow I was told I would be contacted before my free trial ended to cancel service but I was never contacted. Now I have a bill! New York, New York

I received an email from Yellow US Pages today with an invoice for $892.59. I was contacted a few months ago to try a free 60-day trial of the service and was told that I would be contacted when the free trial was over and would be able to cancel my trial at that time if I decided to do so. I was never contacted and apparently, the free trial ended and since I did not cancel, I was billed for a 1-year contract.

I received a phone call later the same day from a blocked number from their collection agent Jennifer Morrow. I informed her that I was told I was to be contacted at the end of the free trial and she said that they do not offer that service.

When I asked to speak with a supervisor she just said, what do you think they will say, we have you on tape. She was hostile and rude and threatened that this will go to collections, ruin my credit and, and the bill will be much larger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-US-Pages/New-York-New-York-10007/Yellow-US-Pages-Jennefer-Morrow-I-was-told-I-would-be-contacted-before-my-free-trial-ended-1044028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow US Pages