Complaint Review: Yellow cab company

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Billhere — Ohio United States of America
Yellow cab company
2 w oakland park blvd. Ft. lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Yellow cab company cab 138 Lied about fare no meter runing Ft. lauderdale , Florida

Cab #138 agreed to take me to job interview for $60.00 i told him that was all i got he turned off the meter and again I told him not to leave me stranded that $60.00 is all i have he replyed..Yes Boss thats ok Got to the interview, Got back at hotel he aid you still owe another $107.00 more. I asked him what part of $60.00 is all I got dont you understand?? My boss said we can not do this..Now you tell me i had to call and beg for money while he followed me around making threats...Why i asked did you turn off the meter and do this?  My boss said he changed his mind//

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-cab-company/Ft-lauderdale-Florida-33311/Yellow-cab-company-cab-138-Lied-about-fare-no-meter-runing-Ft-lauderdale-Florida-996776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow cab company