Complaint Review: Yellowpages - PlasmaNet - Free Lotto - World Cash Lotto

• Submitted: Thu, January 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 18, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Mississippi
Yellowpages - PlasmaNet - Free Lotto - World Cash Lotto
420 Lexington Avenue New York, New York U.S.A.

Yellowpages - PlasmaNet - Free Lotto - World Cash Lotto Yellowpages sweepstakes bonanza draw notification ripoff New York New York

I received a letter, Winner Claim Form, Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement and an apparent check for $2,085.00 from "Yellowpages" (complete with their logo and TM after the logo) notifying me I had been selected from their database as a "lucky $50,000" prize. The return address on the letter was in Chilliwack, BC. The "check" was issued by PlasmaNet, Inc. Free Lotto, World Cash Lotto in New York on Fleet Bank in Connecticut.

I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night. I called the number in the letter (apparently not a toll-free number)... one beep and then an answering machine. There is no way I am faxing my checking account information to an unknown source, nor should I not be given the option of receiving checks rather than direct deposits from a legit source. I have emailed Yellowpages. Then I did a search on PlasmaNet. And that brought me here.

Columbus, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2007 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellowpages-PlasmaNet-Free-Lotto-World-Cash-Lotto/New-York-New-York-10170/Yellowpages-PlasmaNet-Free-Lotto-World-Cash-Lotto-Yellowpages-sweepstakes-bonanza-dr-231373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellowpages - PlasmaNet - Free Lotto - World Cash Lotto