Complaint Review: Yelman & Associates

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — San Diego California
Yelman & Associates
, Select State/Province USA

Yelman & Associates Charles Kim Jr.3333 Camino Del Rio S. Suite 140San Diego, CA 92108 attorney over charge under work San Diego California

*Author of original report: did give money back

Charles Kim, an attorney with a ivy league law degree, lost all my papper work after our first interview. He had me come back into his office & interviewed me again.  I told him a few times after my second interview that I was going out of town and would not be around for a period of time.  I told him this in an email and also in person.  He forgot and continuously tried to contact me during the period I was out of town.  He then charged me the time he tried to contact me and for the second interview.  At the most, this was a two hour job; however, Charles Kim charged me for the time it took him to conduct all his mistakes, which was an additional few hours.  He also owed me some money back  and when I called to ask about his bill, he would not return my call or email. (His attitude seemed to changed after I signed his legal agreement in the first meeting).  He also told me he was busy with a big case when I first talked to him in person. This could be his reason for his lack of consentration. The work he did was very minimum and also the time he put in was minimun.  After all the mistakes in my case & his attitude, I don't even trust that he did a good job. I would have his work redone if going to court.  It was only a small job but created big bad feelings about Charles Kim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yelman-Associates/Select-StateProvince/Yelman-Associates-Charles-Kim-Jr3333-Camino-Del-Rio-S-Suite-140San-Diego-CA-92108-at-1083494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yelman & Associates

did give money back

AUTHOR: Karen - ()

Regarding my report on Sept 10, 2013. I wanted to clarify that Charles Kim did refund some of my money.