Complaint Review: Yelp

• Reported By: Molly — san jose California United States of America
Yelp
706 mission st san francisco ca 94103 Internet United States of America

Yelp I yelp when I see all the trademark on this site Internet, Internet

How do you get away with big pictures  of costume characters  of Mickey mouse and all the rest. Large Elmos, companys like  KIDDO WORLD, from San jose,  people writing these reviews how great it was that they were able to have Mickey come to their kids party.  Don't tell me they are paradys, if it looks like a duck...... Lets call it what it is, stealing. You want to give your kid something for their birthday, give them ethics. Tell them it is wrong to steal something that is not theirs.  In stead of what a golden moment it was when I saw this stranger, who could be anyone off the net come, in a mask and hold my kid, it was such a special moment.  This is just my personal opinion, but all this looks reallllllllllly wrong to me. They are not MICKEY MOUSE, they are probably someone with out I.D.  I have seen characters that smell like smoke, cuss and  defame the charcaters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yelp/internet/Yelp-I-yelp-when-I-see-all-the-trademark-on-this-site-Internet-Internet-887740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yelp