Complaint Review: Yes Communities

Yes Communities
3100 South Oliver Dr Florence, South Carolina United States of America

Yes Communities rip offs wrongful eviction Florence, South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: YES! Communities Rules and Regulations

I was late so I paid wat was owed and I received an eviction notice n I was only 5 days late. I got paid that following Monday n they said they couldn't wait .well I've been waiting on my door to get fixed for 2 months. now they're money hungry n greedy. they feed u a good story but its not true .the proper manager has a nasty attitude. I dnt recommend this place to anyone who evicts a person after 5 days not even giving u a chance to pay .this community is not what they make it out to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yes-Communities/Florence-South-Carolina-29505/Yes-Communities-rip-offs-wrongful-eviction-Florence-South-Carolina-953877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yes Communities

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

YES! Communities Rules and Regulations

AUTHOR: YES! Communities - ()

The South Carolina landlord tenant act states that if a resident does not pay their rent within 5 days of the due date that the landlord can start the eviction process. All of our rent is due on the first of every month. We give every resident 5 days to pay their rent in full. On the 6th day we send a 24 hour notice to pay or per policy we start the eviction process on the 7th. If the resident pays their account in full we will gladly stop the eviction. Every resident is advised in writing and verbally of this policy at move in. This ensures that our residents don't get several months behind and cannot catch up.

We at YES! Communities pride ourselves with taking care of our residents.

We have a Gold Key Service program where as we inspect every rental home on a monthly basis. If we find any problems/repairs with the home then we complete a work order and handle each and every issue in a timely manner.  We strive to complete all work orders with in 24 hours but this may change if we have to order parts or hire a contractor for repair.

Each and every renter in our community is treated fairly and consistently. We value each resident as a part of our family and look forward to serving them.