Complaint Review: Yes! Communities

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Waswick — Grand Forks North Dakota
Yes! Communities
2515 Cummberland Rd Grand Forks, North Dakota United States of America

Yes! Communities did not live up to agreements, rude, incompetent staff Grand Forks, North Dakota

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: YES! Communities Diligent Efforts

In North Dakota the snow thaws and freezes this time of year.  I get that.  What the Yes! Communities staff in the court seems to think is that it ok to chop the ice for the drain across the street and not open the frozen drain on my side of the street!  It has been like this for 3 days now.  During the day time hours it is a slushy, water lake at the end of my driveway and my family that parks on the street has to wade in freezing cold water up to their knees to get into the house.  This is also true for my family having to wade through the cold water in the evenings to get to their cars to get to work.

I called the court at 4:10 p.m. when I saw them drive away after clearing the drain across the street.  The sassy, rude and intimidating manager said that it was close to quitting time and they were going home soon.  I explained what was going on in my driveway and explained how it prevents my family from safely coming in and out of the the house.  Barb kept on interupting me in a rude, pissy voice.  She was lecturing me about how this was not an emergency and they will be back tomorrow to try.  She started lecturing me about "that is just how ND is" and proceeded to ask questions about how I manintained my driveway.  My driveway is clean from snow!  It is the court that is at fault for not keeping the drain clear.

We pay good money for rent and get no respect.  They do not take care of the roads in the court at all.  They never have.  We pay over 5,000 a year in rent and have received nothing in return. We have been here for 11 years now and this is the worst community ever.  We have gone through 4 or 5 managers so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yes-Communities/Grand-Forks-North-Dakota-58201/Yes-Communities-did-not-live-up-to-agreements-rude-incompetent-staff-Grand-Forks-Nort-1038239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yes! Communities

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

YES! Communities Diligent Efforts

AUTHOR: YES! Communities - ()

North Dakota can be very challenging when it comes to cold weather and this spring was no exception. The freeze and thaw was especially frustrating for the entire city of Grand Forks, as well as our community. During this time our Maintenance staff were diligent in their efforts to clear all the drains in the community as most were frozen and in need of clearing. We worked around the community to clear all street drains, specifically those that were in front of homes on the street.

We value our residents, and make every effort to be on top of issues that arise in the community. Our community is the premiere community in the City of Grand Forks, and we will continue to provide and maintain a high standard of service. We are pleased to say that many residents stop in, call and send notes on how wonderful the community is run, and how happy they are living here, some 25 years or more. We have and always will address issues and concerns of the community on every level, and will continue to serve our residents with exceptional service and respect.