Complaint Review: Yes Energy Management

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Nathan — 95134 California
Yes Energy Management
7751 Belfort Parkway Suite 300 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Yes Energy Management Fraudulent Billing, bill not sent until late, and won't process credit card over phone until past due Jacksonville Florida

Before working with this company, I have never missed a payment or paid late on anything, ever.  When I moved into Elan Village in San Jose, they forced me to use Yes Energy Managment out of Jacksonville for water and garbage.  The first month, I did not receive a bill.  However, the next month, I received a bill after its own due date for both the current month (April) and the first month (March).  I paid it, and the late fees, though I wasn't happy about it. The next month, no bill.  I tried to call them, but I didn't have the access number, as I didn't have a bill, and there was no live person available to talk to. So here I am now, with a bill having arrived in June to both May and June, late fees and all, due tomorrow - and their phone system will not let me make a payment.  It is showing up on my credit card (three times actually) but stated that it would not go through on the phone.  I don't know how long these criminals think they can get away with this, but I fully intend to sue if this situation is not resolved promptly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yes-Energy-Management/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Yes-Energy-Management-Fraudulent-Billing-bill-not-sent-until-late-and-wont-process-cr-1061825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yes Energy Management