Complaint Review: Yes Energy Management

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Nathan — 95134 California
Yes Energy Management
7751 Belfort Parkway Suite 300 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Yes Energy Management Fraudulent Billing, bill not sent until late, and won't process credit card over phone until past due Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: Yes Energy Management Michigan Apartment Tenants Forced to Pay for Gas

Before working with this company, I have never missed a payment or paid late on anything, ever.  When I moved into Elan Village in San Jose, they forced me to use Yes Energy Managment out of Jacksonville for water and garbage.  The first month, I did not receive a bill.  However, the next month, I received a bill after its own due date for both the current month (April) and the first month (March).  I paid it, and the late fees, though I wasn't happy about it. The next month, no bill.  I tried to call them, but I didn't have the access number, as I didn't have a bill, and there was no live person available to talk to. So here I am now, with a bill having arrived in June to both May and June, late fees and all, due tomorrow - and their phone system will not let me make a payment.  It is showing up on my credit card (three times actually) but stated that it would not go through on the phone.  I don't know how long these criminals think they can get away with this, but I fully intend to sue if this situation is not resolved promptly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yes-Energy-Management/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Yes-Energy-Management-Fraudulent-Billing-bill-not-sent-until-late-and-wont-process-cr-1061825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yes Energy Management

Yes Energy Management Michigan Apartment Tenants Forced to Pay for Gas

AUTHOR: Doc Passamaquoddy - ()

Yes Energy Managment goes around the US and provides Meter Services to apartment places just to suck in a quick buck off poor people. As if renting an apartment isn't already expensive enough this greedy company has to go around and put their fingers in our cookie jar.

Here is what YES Energey Managment does with your money:

They strike a 60/40 percent deal with your apartment complex giving them back 40 percent of the intake generated, basicaly just to provide billing and account services to rentors and sucking them dry of their paychecks. No honest apartment complex will charge tenants for gas and water, matter of fact not charging for gas and water is usally a standard practice in getting people to rent with their community. Anyone that charges for gas and water is simply on the take, and this is a legal way for them to get more rent money while pretending your paying for a service. Rent rates are topped out, so partnering up with revenue generation crooks like YES Energy Managment lines the pockets of the elites and screws the poor working class.

My very first bill from YES Energy was even calculated wrong. I monitored my meter everyday for 30 days. The usage stats did not add up. I called them and got no customer service. I will not use my credit card when paying my bill for security reasons. I think any apartment owner that takes part in this garbage should lose all their rentors. It doesn't cost you that much to provide gas to any tenant. If your spending too much for Gas, then maybe you should upgrade your buildings to be more heat effeciant.

YES Energy = NO in my book check out my video about Yes Energy Managment