scared

• Reported By: nova — Nashville Tennessee
Yes International
E Main Street Lehi, Utah USA

Yes International Couching department they scammed me Lehi Utah

I got a call from this company saying that they can help me make money at home.  they said they have a program that teaches me how  to make money.  I was excited that i would make money at home.  they asked me to pay them 500$.  their couching was called the couching program.  At the same time they made me sign a contract with them that i pay them 3000$ over 24 months. i told them i dont have the money they said it is ok until u do not make money do not pay us.  after i paid 500 nothing happened they did not call me or any thing. after so many days of trying to contact them they signed me a couch. i realised it was all scam and no usefull information was given to me.  I tried to cancel the program but they did not cancel it for me.  after that i recieve letters to pay them 3000 becaues i signed up. i said i never used any thing you offer. they said the service was there wethere you used it or not.  now they reported in my credit without telling. they poeple are there to scamm us and rob our money.  we need to stop them.  please email me at (((REDACTED))) @gmail.com in order to file a lawsuite against them. if you have find help or solve your isssue with this company please let me know.  be very careful if any one sells you any thing. These poeple should be stopped.  Ken sonneberg is robbing poeple and no one is doign some thing about it. it is sad that they are runnning this scam businss and we all are silent watching them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yes-International-/Lehi-Utah-84043/Yes-International-Couching-department-they-scammed-me-Lehi-Utah-1067120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yes International