Complaint Review: Yes We Can Appliance Repair

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Zach — Huntingtown Maryland
Yes We Can Appliance Repair
2228 Crain Hwy Waldorf, Maryland USA

Yes We Can Appliance Repair Took my money, but did not complete the job Waldorf Maryland

I paid this company in advance to diagnose and repair my stove. They sent a techician out for the diagnosis. He said he needed to order a part and return another day to perform the repair. I called them back a week later to inquire about finishing the job. I was told by the manager/owner, Chris, that he decided my house was too far from their shop and he would not complete the job. No refund was issued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yes-We-Can-Appliance-Repair/Waldorf-Maryland-20601/Yes-We-Can-Appliance-Repair-Took-my-money-but-did-not-complete-the-job-Waldorf-Maryland-1051637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yes We Can Appliance Repair