Complaint Review: Ymax Corp

• Reported By: Tunde — Glenn Dale Maryland Afghanistan
Ymax Corp
5700 Georgia Ave Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ymax Corp Magic Jack Magic Jack .....Growing Scam Palm Beach Florida

Magic Jack is a big fraud....I had a device that malfunctioned, they will replace the device, i bought another device I activated and paid another fee, and the chat rep. told me the balance on the old device will be credited to the new device....that never happened. I am now deployed to work in Afghanistan, because of the review i read online about this Company, I refused to buy another device but opt for the MagicTalk option in which you do not need a device, but you can download an app of your choice iPad, Android or Windows app. I downloaded the window app, paid for the service. In approximately about 40 days or so the app stopped working, and I contacted Magic Jack through their chat rep. After wasting over 1 hour of my time, I was later told that, magic jack no longer support Windows and I need to download either Android or iPad version. I asked for my refund, i was promised to get it in about 3 to 5 days. I guess I am one of the lucky fews who actual get a promise of refund....The here is with all this complaint, why is the Law not stepping in to defend the numerous customers magic Jack is ripping off. It looks like Magic jack is getting away with a lot of what constitute fraud and no one is anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ymax-Corp/Palm-Beach-Florida-33405/Ymax-Corp-Magic-Jack-Magic-Jack-Growing-Scam-Palm-Beach-Florida-993833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ymax Corp