Complaint Review: Ymax communications/American Finance

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ymax corp/American Finance — Trussville Alabama
Ymax communications/American Finance
Jasper , Alabama USA

Ymax communications/American Finance Received a loan approval, but required a deposit from aVanilla Reload Network card. Once my deposit was received they revoked the loan and stated my deposit was non refundable. Jasper Alabama

I received a phone call from 205-265-7076 stating I had been approved, but then he stated I needed to make a refundable $180 deposit on a Vanilla Reload Network card.  I gave him the deposit and then received a call the next day stating they could not transfer funds into my account because I had a red flag on my account from the 3 credit bureaus and I would need to pay $450 to have this flag removed and they would deposit $1,800 into my account of which I only had to repay $1,000 and the rest of the money would be for all my trouble from their company.  I declined so he stated that he was going to cancel my application and I would not be receiving my $180 deposit back.  He said to bad.  I need my $180 back.  Please help me...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ymax-communicationsAmerican-Finance/Jasper-Alabama/Ymax-communicationsAmerican-Finance-Received-a-loan-approval-but-required-a-deposit-fro-1098880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ymax communications/American Finance