Complaint Review: Yodel

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: LaylaG — Los Angelos California
Yodel
, Select State/Province USA

Yodel Yodel is a rip off! Do not use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arizona ARIZONA

DO NOT USE YODEL ADVERTISING. I had a brief encounter with a sales person and had baught into the hype only to last minute change my mind. They charged my credit card ANYWAYS. I was also overcharged then the agreed amount!!! Secondly, Yodel posted my PERSONAL ADDRESS ALL OVER THE INTERNET and completely wrote misinformed statements about what I do! The information was so off that it didn't even make any sense. I contacted Yodel immidately and explained that I demand my name to be removed and my personal adress can not appear all over the web---- they kept promising to remove my person address and well a whole day later, they haven't done a single thing: my name and personal address is still over the internet. I am completely SHOCKED that this advertising company would first charge an inflated amount on someones card then without permission or authorization post personal information and then not take it down!!!!

Please do not use this service. It's a rip off. The customers service is the absolute worst. Compeltely unprofession.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodel/Select-StateProvince/Yodel-Yodel-is-a-rip-off-Do-not-use-Arizona-1096402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodel