Complaint Review: Yodle INC

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ben — Utah
Yodle INC
, North Carolina USA

Yodle INC Yodle online advertising Liars that do not deliver, save your money Charlotte North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Thanks for your feedback. Please contact our corporate office.

Business owners beware, Yodle does not deliver and everything they tell you is a lie. They sell you on numbers and that they have a system in place so that you can expect a certain amount of conversions for your money. They didn't even come close. My first phone conversation was 20-30 leads per month for $1250. After I signed up and paid the number was decreased to 20-30 over 3 months of $1250 per month. After 3 months my total leads were 4 and 2 of them were bad numbers. Anyone looking to spend money on marketing for their business should stay away from these guys! They are very good at painting a picture of being experts in what they do. They claim to be partners with Google and they are a big publicly traded company. You would think that dealing with something like this you could believe what they tell you. Well you can't and everything they tell you is not in writing. I should have been much more careful in dealing with a bait and switch group like this. $3750 later and nothing to show for it! Don't let these scumbags take your hard earned money and don't believe a word they tell you! I'm sorry to everyone else who was taken by these guys as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodle-INC/North-Carolina/Yodle-INC-Yodle-online-advertising-Liars-that-do-not-deliver-save-your-money-Charlotte-N-1098187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle INC

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact our corporate office.

AUTHOR: J. Teer - ()

Hi Ben. This is Jasmine Teer with Yodle. I work on the communications team in our corporate office and I am so sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. Given what you’ve shared in this post, it seems that someone did a poor job of setting expectations with you and I would like to look into this further. While Yodle is a partner with Google, we are not a public company. Please contact me directly at jteer@yodle.com or (212) 542-5403 so that I may look into who spoke with you and managed your account. Our sales representatives are given accurate lead ranges for many different types of businesses, but they are not allowed to inflate these numbers. If someone did this, it is something we want to be aware of so that we can address it appropriately. Kind regards.