Complaint Review: Yodle, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Hamburg New York United States of America
Yodle, Inc.
50 West 23rd Street 4th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Yodle, Inc. Yodle This company does the opposite of what they tell you they will do. New York, New York

*General Comment: Agree with report

I called Yodle Tuesday night and got a return call on WED around 9AM. I was working with a Shane Johnson but I got a call from another rep. His name was also Johnson I believe. He informed me that he knew who Shane Johnson was and that he would let him know. The rep then said not to worry that everything would be OK and their would be no money taken out on Friday. I informed him that I was having a problem and would not be able to make a payment this Friday. He informed me that he understood and that their would be no payment made. This was for a service that I never started. However after finding out Saturday morning that they tried to make a payment when I called in and informed them not to. They confirmed to me that their would be NO money taken out and not to worry about anything. That they would handle everything. Just to relax and they would notify my rep. Their would be no money taken out of my account and then to find the opposite happen. [continued below]....
.....  I confirmed this a couple of times with them before getting a BIG surprise on Saturday AM.

This company is a bunch of crooks. They are obviously not a reliable or dependable company. I am sorry but they just caused me to loose all faith in them. I can no longer trust this company. It is a shame. I thought they would be reputable and hones but they turned out to be the opposite. I would strongly advise anyone to think twice about using this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2010 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodle-Inc/New-York-New-York-10010/Yodle-Inc-Yodle-This-company-does-the-opposite-of-what-they-tell-you-they-will-do-New-Y-613377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle, Inc.

#1 General Comment

Agree with report

AUTHOR: Gm - (U.S.A.)

I wish I had came to this site before investing our marketing dollars with Yodle. They also ripped off our business as they did to this other people. We should start a campaign to recover our money, please contact me if anybody wishes to seek remedy. Thanks