Complaint Review: Yodle

• Reported By: David — La Canada California
Yodle
1375 N. Scottsdale Rd Suite 400 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Yodle Stay away -- far away from this company! Scottsdale Arizona

Yodle contacted me telling me how experienced they were in dealing with companies in my field, how I would get many contacts and a lot of business.

Their price was very high, but the promises made it seem worthwhile.

Their promises were empty and they did not deliver a single qualifed lead in the month and a half I stayed with them. I had them cancel, even though they said it was a 3-month contract (Tip: if you got sold by their sales pitch, quit right now.)

While I was their customer, I got three calls soliciting my business and a person who wanted to know what I thought of Yodle as they were interested in signing up.

During that time I got several leads and sales from alternate internet sources. So, it was not my website, nor the level of interest in my services.

After I cancelled they said they'd keep my site at the top for the rest of the month. I got no calls, no solicitations, no inquiries about Yodle. So, obviously they dropped me right away.

Since that time I've gotten several calls via Yodle which were wrong numbers. Very annoying for me and the person calling about some other service.

My advice: stay far away from this company. They don't deliver what they say they will and they charge an exhorbitant price for it. I would have been much better off going with some local person to do SEO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodle/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Yodle-Stay-away-far-away-from-this-company-Scottsdale-Arizona-1048365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle