Complaint Review: Yodle

• Reported By: Steve Lawyer — Snellville Georgia United States of America
Yodle

Yodle SEO and pay per click rip off - SCAM Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Improving Our Service

Yodle was a total rip off.  They did not provide the advertising as promised in the SEO and were very difficult to cancel even after the three month contract period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodle/internet/Yodle-SEO-and-pay-per-click-rip-off-SCAM-Internet-1016629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle

Improving Our Service

AUTHOR: J. Teer - (United States of America)

Hi. This is Jasmine Teer with Yodles communications team. I noticed your post on this website and I would like to follow up with you to find out more information about the experience you had working with us. I understand you were dissatisfied, and while Yodle successfully serves thousands of small businesses, we know there is always room for improvement. I am hoping you will share your thoughts with me on how we can continue to improve. If you are open to speaking with me, please contact me (212) 542-5403. Best regards.