Complaint Review: Yodle

Yodle
Internet USA

Yodle is a Rip Off Yodle promises the world and delivers nothing. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Yodle Response

I am a small business owner.  Yodle contacted me about using their service to generate "leads".  The customer service person was very friendly and answered all my questions.  She was a little pushy, but I understand she's trying to make a sale.  I was told that Yodle would gaurantee me between 20-30 leads per month.  I paid $1149 up front and then was to pay $1000 +/- per month after.  They told me I would have to suspend my Google account to do work with their service.  I did all these things and then tracked it very closely.

After 3 weeks I began to get concerned because the 15 "leads" being generated were from other companies wanting to offer me a similar product and the other "leads" were hang up phone calls.  All this is trackable thru their system because they record every call that comes in.  I called several times to address my concerns.  I got the run around at first.  Then they changed their pitch to state that they don't gaurantee leads.  Every person I talked to was different with a different pitch.  I ultimately cancelled my credit card and disputed the charges that had been made.

Yodle is the definition of Rip Off.  The service sounds great in theory, but I lost 4 weeks of legitimate advertising to find this out.  DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodle/internet/Yodle-is-a-Rip-Off-Yodle-promises-the-world-and-delivers-nothing-Internet-1162107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle

Yodle Response

AUTHOR: Syvenna Siebert - ()

Jeff,

This is Syvenna Siebert, Yodle’s Public Relations Manager. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. If you have some time, could you contact me at syvenna.siebert@yodle.com or 646-770-8974 to explain the details of your situation? I’m surprised to read about some of the things that you experienced, and would like to look in to this further to try to remedy the situation.

I’m particularly disappointed that you didn’t have success with our program because it sounds like you were very engaged. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,