Complaint Review: Yodle.com

• Reported By: LuK — Denver Colorado
Yodle.com
Nationwide USA

Yodle.com Media, Advertising Agencies Nationwide

RIP-OFF big times!!!! They are CRAP!!! In 6 month I had only ONE pretty suspicious call (person was looking for oil cleaner) I am in cleaning business. I have one website that I don't promote (just paying for domain name annually) - it just there floating on the net - I constantly receiving calls from it and in past 6 month I had 12 customers that we provided cleaning to and 4 of them stayed with us for long term cleaning service. And with Yodle - NOTHING in 6 month SUCH A SCUM I feel kind a dumb that I went with them, they caught me on a perfect timing, I was looking for some engine or something to expand my company, and to get more customers and etc. They sounded good, they showed me perfect reviews (I think its “their people” to make them look as they know what they are doing as in real – they don’t do anything, just collecting money from people like me)

PLEASE STAY AWAY - I hope I can get on to every complain website to expose this unethical website and hopefully with other unhappy customers, we'll put them out of business!

It was a waste of money, time and efforts, plus lot of frustration, and anger over the whole period, I will never ever work with them, and I advise anyone thinking about working with them, to run away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodlecom/nationwide/Yodlecom-Media-Advertising-Agencies-Nationwide-1144136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle.com