Complaint Review: Yodle.com

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: dcnotmd — Los Angeles California
Yodle.com
Nationwide USA

Yodle.com Very high pressure sales and Boiler Room techniques to coerce you into making a decision. Scottsdale, Arizona Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Yodle Response

Beware.  They use very high sales pressure techniques and over promise results.  When a Sales representative, talks to fast and to loud, be cautious.  When they put you on hold multiple times like a Used Car Salesman, humming and hawing like they are doing you a favor by talking to Management, be cautious.

My Sales representative had his so called Manager call.  I committed to 10 minutes and 45 minutes later, I was put on Speaker phone while his team behind him was snickering and laughing.  I wouldn't have been surprised if the team had wagered on whether they would Close me when they had put me on hold.

Very Boiler Roomish and Unprofessional.

If what they promise you is to good to be true, it most likely is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yodlecom/nationwide/Yodlecom-Very-high-pressure-sales-and-Boiler-Room-techniques-to-coerce-you-into-making-a-1156373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yodle.com

Yodle Response

AUTHOR: Syvenna Siebert - ()

Hello – this is Syvenna Siebert in Yodle’s public relations department. I’m sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our sales team. Could you contact me at syvenna.siebert@yodle.com or 646-770-8974 and share the name of the person you spoke to? I’d like to look in to this on our end. We expect every member of our sales team to behave professionally and respectfully, and I’m very sorry that this wasn’t your experience.

Syvenna