Complaint Review: Yokohama Motors In Japan

• Updated: Fri, August 28, 2009

• Reported By: Sue — CHANNAHON Illinois USA
Yokohama Motors In Japan
div 2-53, Torihama-cho, Kanazawa Ku, Yokohama, Select State/Province Japan

Yokohama Motors In Japan Mike Williams, James Danko, Tokyo James, Nippon Security Defrauded by buying right hand drive Jeep through E-Bay from seller Mike Williams & James Danko. Japan

In 2007 I bought a right hand Jeep on Ebay from Yokohama Motors, seller Mike Williams & James Danko. Vehicle was tied up in G & K Automotive Conversions in CA because seller refused to pay conversion costs that were supposed to be included in price I paid $8250. Sellers argument was that he had an agreement with the conversion people that it would cost him $1500 for the conversion. The conversion shop sent me paperwork showing what had to be done to the Jeep to pass inspection with the USDOT and the total was $4500. Seller refused to pay anything at all & conversion shop demanded payment or the Jeep would be disposed of. Sellers stopped all communication with me & the conversion shop. I had to pay another $4500 to get the Jeep. Although I consider myself lucky to get it at all, when others have got nothing yet. I want to see these guys fined & taken to court. If they really worked for Yokohama motors, which I understand is a "reputable company" in business for many years, why can't the company be sued? I urge anyone who lost money in this scam to write a report so we can make our voices heard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yokohama-Motors-In-Japan/Yokohama-Select-StateProvince-236-0002/Yokohama-Motors-In-Japan-Mike-Williams-James-Danko-Tokyo-James-Nippon-Security-Defraude-486684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yokohama Motors In Japan