Complaint Review: Yoli & Associates, inc

• Reported By: Vanessa — Broken arrow Oklahoma
Yoli & Associates, inc
613 Franklin Street Michigan City, Indiana USA

Yoli & Associates, inc Use kids as bait Michigan City Indiana

I was also dubbed by a teenage salesman/ con artist. I was gardening in my front yard when a young man came up selling books and magazine subscriptions. He was out selling for a trip for school and if I bought a book it would really help him out. He was really excited about going. He was telling me about college and that he really wanted to be something in life. He sold it well. He also said whoever sold the most "cash" sales would get a special prize. I never have cash on me but I did that day. I have a soft spot for kids. I have young children so I bought go Diego go series of books. I too was told it would take 6 weeks to receive the 1st issue. Well I did receive 1 and only one. That 1book cost me $54.95!! believe it or not I bought that same book prior to this for $5.99!!! Do not fall for those sweet precious smiles as they are being used as con artist..poor kids!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yoli-Associates-inc/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/Yoli-Associates-inc-Use-kids-as-bait-Michigan-City-Indiana-1076432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yoli & Associates, inc