Complaint Review: Yonica Pimentel

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Beth — North Carolina U.S.A.
Yonica Pimentel
1421 E. Broad Street Ste#347, Fuquay Varina, NC Internet, North Carolina United States of America

Yonica Pimentel Orbis Human Capital, Atlantic HR Solutions, Pimentel Career Solutions Big mistake to work with this person!!! She lies to get what she wants. Internet, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Reply To Libel Statements

Yonica Pimentel lies so many times in her "resume" that I don't know where to begin.

She does not provide the services she promises.  If you check her background you will see she does not stay at one place very long.  Even her own company keeps changing names (I assume to avoid businesses from seeing what she really is about).  She does not have good relationships, professional or personal.

Please do your research before doing business with this person!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yonica-Pimentel/Internet-North-Carolina-27526/Yonica-Pimentel-Orbis-Human-Capital-Atlantic-HR-Solutions-Pimentel-Career-Solutions-Big-589857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yonica Pimentel

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Reply To Libel Statements

AUTHOR: Yonica - (United States of America)

To: "Beth" and Readers Of This Post

This report has been filed by an individual who has concealed their true identity. I have searched through all of my professional and personal contacts without locating a person named "Beth". Therefore I will suspect that this person is not, nor has ever been a client of mine. Rather, this is apparently a personal censure, done in a combative manner, which has invaded my professional business, as well as my personal life.

The nature of these statements are extremely mendacious. Therefore the person posting this false document has placed themselves in a libelous position. Consequently, action will be filed against them through the court of law.

I can attest that I maintain a contiguous relationship with all of my clients, both of the past and present. They are all encouraged to communicate any questions or complaints, if any, to me immediately so the situation can be addressed and resolved expeditiously.

It is unfortunate that the penalty for issuing these false statements will be heavy.

I will no longer entertain this post, as I have to focus my energies towards the continuous growth of my business and the quiet enjoyment of my family.

Have a great day.