Complaint Review: York County Court house

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: amerikan_lady — wrightsville Pennsylvania USA
York County Court house
45 N. George Street York, Pennsylvania United States of America

York County Court house Judge Kelly Judge Kelly has a PFA against him from a public defender. He has ordered a victim of a PFA to pay her abuser 30,000. York, Pennsylvania

This is an outrage and until it happened I thought impossible. Judge Kelly is a Judge. He currently has a PFA against him from a public defender Janon Tallo in the same court house so he is no longer aloud at this time to hear criminal cases. I went in front of Judge Kelly on June 9th 2011 for a non-marital asset hearing under my divorce docket # 2011-FC-000338-02. My husband William Curry sued me for weapons, ammo, and other things including firearms and stated to the court in his petition he alleges I his wife who had a No contact PFA with a weapons relinquishment order against him stole these items during the time of the no contact order.
    I assumed the minute the PFA was raised the Judge would see my husband upon being served with the PFA stated to sheriffs deputy he had no weapons. The reason for the relinquishment was because there were threats involved and also weapons present.
    So my husband was arrested and plead guilty to crim charges which are the same mentioned in the PFA yet with indisputable evidence the same court but different JUdge (dorney) denied my final order. The same man files a month later before a different petition claiming and testifing to watching me his victim steal from our home. Which you cant' steal from your own home. None the less even though petitioner admitted to stalking his victim, lied about his weapons this same Judge ordered a victim to pay her abuser 35,000 and return items. I was pregnant and on bedrest also am permanantly disabled leaving me in no condition to do what I was accused of. This Judge and Court system clearly tollerates this sort of thing. It's appaulig for a Judge to allow a person to manipulate the court to further victimize his victim. Shame on them. Judge Kelly shouldn't be on the bench imagine all the criminal offenders that got off with favoritism because of the public defender he had an affair with. Why is he still on the bench? If any attorney has the guts and heart to help a poor, disabled battered vicitim stand up for her rights and bring my abuser to justice I would be greatful. For every  one else be aware of JUDGE KELLY the WOMAN HATER AND ABUSER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/York-County-Court-house/York-Pennsylvania-/York-County-Court-house-Judge-Kelly-Judge-Kelly-has-a-PFA-against-him-from-a-public-defend-764490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on York County Court house