Complaint Review: York County PA Children and Youth

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Motherof3 — Brogue Pennsylvania United States of America
York County PA Children and Youth
100 West Market Street York, Pennsylvania United States of America

York County PA Children and Youth said my husband sexually abused our 2 daughters York , Pennsylvania

On Friday Dec. 14th, 2012 I received a call from York County Children and Youth saying that they received a call on Thursday night Dec. 13th, 2012 accusing my husband of sexually abusing our 2 daughters who are 11 and 9. My husband had to leave our house cause of this. Children and Youth would not give me any information. They forced me to sign a safety plan. I signed the safety plan. Not once did they have me take my daughters to be checked. I have been through this before and I had to take my kids to be checked out. So I called the on call person at children and youth and told them I was taking my girls to be checked out at the hospital and I would like them to meet me there. There response to me was thats not a good idea cause that would be the proof we need that your husband did this. I'm like what the hell are you talking about. I think they are afraid they aren't gonna get the answers they wanna hear.

On Dec. 15th, 2012 a cys worker and a police officer show up at my house. The cys worker asked if she may come into my house I told her absolutely not and that is my right to refuse her to come into my house. Then she says may I talk with your daughters and at that time they were playing with the neighbors kids but had came up to the house when they saw the police car. The cys worker had asked if she could talk to my daughters and I told her she may not without me or my lawyer present. I also stated in front of the cop if they actually thought my husband would have sexually abused our 2 daughters they would have immediately had me take my children to be checked out which they have not done. My husband is not allowed to have any contact with his daughters at all. My daughters told the cys worker right in front of me that they don't know why their dad can't come home cause he didn't do anything and they also told the cys worker that he was not here which he wasn't. I am so sick and tired of this bullsh*t.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/York-County-PA-Children-and-Youth/York-Pennsylvania-17309/York-County-PA-Children-and-Youth-said-my-husband-sexually-abused-our-2-daughters-York-982971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on York County PA Children and Youth