Complaint Review: Youfit

• Reported By: Judy C — Lutz Florida United States of America
Youfit
Lutz, Florida United States of America

Youfit Rip-Off, Liars, Theives, Unprofessional, Horrible Lutz, Florida

This company is a rip off!! If you try to cancel your account beware they will still take your money!! They are suppose to be a month to month fitness club and LIE! They had a tent set up in front of the location they were opening in my neighborhood in Nov. 2011, my friend and I signed up. They sold us a 20.00 a month to month deal, included tanning, and discount of merchandise along woth the gym and also could bring a guest. Once the fitness center was open, we went on the week it was open and found out there was NO tanning and the equipment was not working properly. we asked for help and the employee did not know how to fix it so we left and never returned. I have made many attempts to contact them via text and phone calls. They have taken my money for now 14 months. i was forced to have my bank cancel my debit card to stop them from taking my money. Now they are billing me for current months and sent me to collections when I have not been to their business since 11-2011. [continued below]....
..... If you want more details pls contact me. I am reporting to better Business Bureau and reporting to local news!They  promised to refund my money 2 months ago and never did!! More people are coming forward. This is horrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youfit/Lutz-Florida-33549/Youfit-Rip-Off-Liars-Theives-Unprofessional-Horrible-Lutz-Florida-1000874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youfit