Complaint Review: Younevercall.com, Inphonic.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 14, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 24, 2006

• Reported By:andover Maine
Younevercall.com, Inphonic.com
5967 W 3rd Street #307 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Younevercall.com, Inphonic.com I bought a T-Mobile Motorola V360 which has $50 cash back, but after you paid, the rebate is not on your receipt... WHAT YOU PAID IS NOT WHAT YOU GOT, I AM PRAYING FOR MY OTHER REBATE NOW. Los Angeles California Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please doublecheck your order is correct before confirming

Currently younevercall.com has a Ads "T-Mobile Motorola V360 Get $50.01 Back!", after we put it in our shopping cart($50.01 rebate was in the shopping cart), and checked it out, this "$50.01 Back" rebate was GONE(Not on the receipt). We called their customer service, they answer was they do not have this offer!!! Which is NOT Honest!!!

We asked their CSR to go to their website to take a look at Adv, their answer is that they can not look at outside website. CSR asked us to send fax, after we sent fax to them, we called them again, they said they never received the fax, Which is also NOT HONEST!

I believe John is correct, they are playing games! Be aware!

Kevin
andover, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2006 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Younevercallcom-Inphoniccom/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Younevercallcom-Inphoniccom-I-bought-a-T-Mobile-Motorola-V360-which-has-50-cash-back-186642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Younevercall.com, Inphonic.com

Hi Kevin,

we work hard to bring our customers the most competitive pricing in the market. Sometimes that means we change our prices on a daily basis. If after going through the checkout process, you do not see the expected rebate on your order confirmation, I would advise you to cancel that order and call us.

If the rebate is not reflected on the order confirmation page, you will not be able to claim a rebate later, so don't approve it with the expectation that it will later reappear.

If you went ahead and placed this order despite the fact that it was incorrect, please email me at ddennis(at)inphonic.com and I will see what I will be able to do you for you.