• Report: #201809

Complaint Review: Younevercall.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Urbana Illinois
Los Angeles California 90036 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

younevercall.com Inphonic ripoff Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: I recieve the check $250

*UPDATE Employee: YouNeverCall Pays Rebates

I purchased 1 phones through younevercall.com /inphonic and submitted all of the paperwork. The total of the rebates is $250. I sent an email requesting an update on the status of the rebates. They said, "the rebate is APPROVED and is still being processed." It has been over 16 weeks since they received the rebate paperwork. They claim it takes 8-10 weeks to process the rebate. It appears they have no intention of honoring the rebate.

This company is a complete ripoff and should be shut down as soon as possible.

Urbana, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Younevercallcom/Los-Angeles-California-90036/younevercallcom-Inphonic-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-201809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Younevercall.com

I recieve the check $250

AUTHOR: Seok-young - (U.S.A.)

I would like to let you know I revieved $250 and cancel my report.
I mailed Hollie Kapos (hkapos@inphonic.com) (She can be reached at (202) 333-0001 (x137)), and she solved my problem. Now I am very happy and thank Chem who give us this tip ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff200060.htm)

Good luck

Seok-young (Urbana, IL)

YouNeverCall Pays Rebates

AUTHOR: Sam - (U.S.A.)

Hi Seok-Young,

First our apologies for not getting your checks to you already.

We will be happy to pay your rebate.
We pay out rebates every day for hundreds of customers. With tens of thousands of customers we do have situations where rebates are delayed and we work to deal with these as soon as we hear about it. Our customer service database shows that you have not contacted us, but rather you may have been working with the rebate company.

Please send an email to info AT younevercall.com including your full name, order number, and a short description of the issue.

Thanks for your patience.

YouNeverCall Inc.